Once you have registered on the website and filled out a basic profile, the legal teams will contact you when they have a trial for which you might be a good fit. Because so many industries want their customers to be satisfied, you may be able to find a job in a field of interest to you, such as technology, clothing or health care. Keep in mind, however, that some customers may be upset before they connect with you.
- Just so you know, Buildremote may collect a small share of sales from the links on this page to help keep this site running.
- Graphic designers can design pretty much any visuals a company needs, such as logos, product packaging, infographics, social media images, and even elements of websites and software programs.
- Now that you know what jobs you are qualified for and have adequately prepared your resume and cover letter, it is time to apply for those positions.
- Social Media Specialists manage and create content for social media platforms to engage with the audience, build brand awareness, and monitor online reputation.
- Here are three entry-level graphic job titles that may not require experience, but will most likely require skills within specific computer programs like Adobe Creative Suite or Illustrator.
These positions with local or regional companies are great opportunities to earn while working flexible hours. The good news is that even if you’ve spent most of your career in jobs that didn’t really offer the opportunity to work from home, there are now many remote jobs that don’t require you to have direct work experience in that field. From tutoring to travel, chances are you already have some knowledge in your personal or professional background that could help you land a work-from-home job that’s hiring now.
Customer Experience Specialist
The salaries you see are an average of those job title salaries pulled from Glassdoor. Event planning is the process of coordinating a conference, trade show, meeting, business trip, team building activity, or more. In the context of this article, online tutors provide services remotely and may not require any experience. Writing jobs also appear in our report about easy remote jobs under the category, “easy because it’s fun” to do.
- Influencing hasn’t just exploded in popularity since the inception of social media—it’s also leveled the playing field for workers of all backgrounds.
- They are also tasked with varying data by comparing it to other sources and creating accurate spreadsheets with a large number of figures.
- According to Glassdoor, the average salary for an Event Coordinator is $49,316.
- Community managers are responsible for moderating and organizing the audience of a brand or organization across social media groups, Slack channels, online forums, and other communities.
For example, the average air traffic controller makes $129,750 per year with only a community college education, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. On average, however, someone with only a high school diploma makes $809 per week, or about $42,000 per year. Virtual bookkeepers use web-based accounting types of remote jobs with no experience software to assist with customer records. They sort a customer’s purchases into categories and ensure that their balances match with receipts, purchases, and invoices. They gain remote access to organizational archives, sort them out in a secure way, make transaction reports, and reconcile discrepancies.
Proofreader or copy editor
You may even find yourself qualified for a high-paying remote job without a degree. While online jobs without degree requirements are relatively rare, they are available to the right candidates. The following 10 jobs offer remote work opportunities that don’t require previous experience. Clicking on the link in the job title will take you to a list of the current postings for that position on the AARP Job Board. You may click on this link for a search of all work from home jobs available on the AARP Job Board. This includes things like performing micro jobs or short tasks, writing for a content mill, or taking online surveys.
- Click on the “Category” link (first column) to learn more about remote jobs that don’t require talking on the phone.
- According to Glassdoor, the average salary for a Virtual Receptionist is $36,304.
- But many small businesses in your neighborhood and region also use social media to attract customers.
- At any rate, the 13 jobs on this list are some of the best online jobs without a degree requirement.
In most cases, the employer will provide you with the computer equipment you will use while working from home to respond to calls or messages from customers needing assistance. Employers also typically offer training, along with a script you use to reply to common questions. Below you’ll find the top 30 companies with the most work-from-anywhere remote jobs. They are ranked in order from highest to lowest for volume of work-from-anywhere job listings. A bachelor’s degree isn’t usually necessary to get hired as a sales representative, but you definitely need strong written and verbal communication and persuasive skills.
Consider an Online Degree Later in Your Career
Medical coding specialists analyze patient charts after an appointment and assign codes to each part of a patient’s visit. The codes indicate different needs for the patient, making it simple for insurance agencies to decide on coverage options and approve insurance claims. Coding specialists put these codes into a database and often work with medical staff. If you’re a fan of courtroom https://remotemode.net/ TV dramas such as Law & Order, these short-term positions give you a closer look at how lawyers work. When attorneys want to learn how a jury might react to arguments or pieces of evidence they might present in a trial, these legal teams hire mock juries to test things out. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert.